Most people lost their jobs and businesses during pandemics. Whether you work or not, now is the time to invest in yourself and secure your future!
Today, I want to show you that you don´t even need to leave your job starting affiliate marketing. It´s possible to start around your current job if you still have a job. This guide will help you get started.
According to Statista´s website, the statistic shows, business spending on affiliate marketing will hit 8.2 billion US dollars by 2022.
If you start today, in just 6-12 months you´ll be in a position to take advantage of that.
Today I want to share that in this guide, you´ll learn how to get started with affiliate marketing in steps:
1) Decide on a platform
2) Choose your niche
3) Find affiliate programs to join
4) Create great content
5) Drive traffic to your affiliate site
6) Focus on your target audience, provide value to get clicks on your affiliate links
7) Convert clicks to sales
By that being said, let´s cover some basics first.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Think of affiliate marketers as the middlemen between clients and brands. Is there a product or service you don’t hesitate to recommend to family or friends? Being a partner with these brands is a great way to get rewarded for your endorsement.
Affiliate marketers earn commission by referring to traffic and sales to a retailer’s website through their own promotional efforts. Prospective affiliates can join a program through a merchandiser directly or a network that manages multiple affiliate programs.
What Are The Benefits Of Affiliate Marketing?
- Low-Risk, High Reward: Becoming an affiliate usually doesn’t require start-up fees or an investment.
- Advanced Tracking Tools: A good affiliate program provides you with the tools to measure your campaign’s effectiveness.
- No “Selling” Experience Required: It’s as simple as creating good content.
- Not Your Average Job: Create a steady flow of income by promoting a company’s products and services.
Choosing A Niche
Choosing an affiliate program, it´s good to first ask yourself a question:
- Are you knowledgeable in the topic?
- Is the content something people are searching for?
- What problem are you trying to solve?
- Is there room for growth? Can you add value to the content?
Your answers will help you identify if a niche is right for you.
Then You Need To Drive Traffic. How Do You Drive Traffic?
At the moment when you sign up, you´ll receive a unique affiliate commissions code. Code is used to track visitors and sales that were directed from your efforts. Here is how do you drive traffic to a merchandiser´s website in the first place?
Here are some affiliate promotional strategies:
- Building up an email list
- Social Media
- Videos + Podcasting
- Writing reviews
- Paid advertising
- Email Marketing
- Social media ads
Have a passion in your work and desire to generate multiple income streams? Here is what Steve Jobs shared about job (work):
So, I really recommend this for free below to you, as my reader, in today´s post, that you shouldn´t miss this valuable free content. Click the link below to get free training so that you can get more knowledge about affiliate marketing, how it works and how to generate multiple income streams.
DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we will get a commission (at no cost to you) if you click through and make a purchase. Please read our affiliate disclosure for more information.